WEC Lebanon launches the “Future Energy Leaders of Lebanon (FELL-18) Programme”
Your Opportunity to Influence Lebanon’s Future Energy Landscape
The World Energy Council Lebanon National Committee is looking for the energy leaders of tomorrow. If you’re between 25 and 35 and think you’ve got what it takes to shape the future of energy in Lebanon, we want to hear from you!
Programme applicants should meet the following essential criteria:
▪ Solid interest and proven track record in energy; the CV indicates a specific achievement and the potential to become a leader in the energy sector.
▪ Obtained a bachelor’s degree or higher.
▪ Minimum of 3 years full-time post-graduate and professional experience in an energy-related field.
▪ Highly motivated and encouraged to work with the World Energy Council Lebanon National Committee.
▪ Ready to show commitment to become a member of the FELL-18, remaining engaged for at least one year.
▪ Advanced level of English as the programme and all communications will be delivered in English.
▪ Not be more than 35 years old at the time of application (born on or after November1983).
The Future Energy Leaders of Lebanon (FELL-18) Programme is based on the World Energy Council’s Future Energy Leaders’ programme (FEL-100) and designed to inspire, grow and develop Lebanon’s energy leaders of tomorrow.